Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46: Deep Thinking or Deep Laughter

I find that after I have been working non-stop to finish a project, in this case, the last chapter, I always need a few days to regroup. Especially since I have been staying up until 12 or 1 in the morning. And, as I have written about several times already, it's not as easy for me to recover from it at my advanced age.

I tend to get a bit more introspective when I am tired and:
Yeah, like I really need to overthink things more than I already do
When I find myself doing that, I do what I do best, I work at finding a way to laugh and not take things so seriously. And look, there's a famous quote for that :)!




Usually that means talking to someone who makes me laugh or watching something that makes me laugh and usually that is something stupid, like this for example (I never said my humor was highbrow, at least this is family-friendly, most of what I find funny is highly inappropriate!). I looooove Austin Powers and this is probably one of the few scenes I find funny that doesn't include any inappropriate innuendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment