Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 134: I'M 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarcastic? Me? Not buying I really feel this way?
Okay, if I did this right, you will be seeing this post on my birthday, Monday, May 14. That means that I am now 50 and am celebrating the big day in the City By The Bay.

And, if it is early in the day, I am in Golden Gate Park sipping tea in the Japanese Tea Garden, or strolling through the De Young Art Museum, or browsing through the Strybing Arboretum. Or, I might be on the rooftop garden at SF MOMA, or having dim sum in Chinatown. Or, maybe strolling through the Ferry Building Marketplace, the Haight, or having pizza in North Beach. And, if it is the evening, I am watching the Giants beat the Rockies (I hope), and after they do, having a drink to celebrate it at Lefty O'Doul's.
 
I am not sure yet how 50 feels (but no doubt I will write about it here). My hope is that I will feel a lot like Sally O'Malley does here (if you haven't seen the video, or know what I am talking about, watch it!): "I'm 50! Fifty years old! I like to kick and stretch. I'm 50!!!! Fifty years old. Fifty years old!"



No comments:

Post a Comment